Find product for
Fumoto® SX Industrial Valves
The Fumoto® SX Industrial valves bring the versatility and adjustability of our SX series to industrial engine applications. The SX Industrial valves can rotate 360° giving you the freedom to drain your oil from any desired point, eliminating the oil mess on your valuable trucks, machines, and equipment and keeping your workplace clean.
- The newly redesigned, lightweight duralumin-alloy bolt can be tightened independent of the body, which gives 360° of the freedom to choose the valve position.
- The larger valve body allows oil to drain faster compared to our traditional valves.
- The valves come with a nipple outlet to attach a hose.
- The optional 90° elbow socket can further help control oil flow.
- The lever clips provide additional security to the valves.
- All the valves are manufactured by our affiliated ISO-certified factory in Japan and leak-tested prior to being shipped.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the item(s) purchased from Fumoto or our authorized sellers in the US or Canada.
Lever Clips for Precaution
When Fumoto valves are closed they are securely locked and will not open by themselves. Lever clips provide additional security to the valves and can only be attached when a lever is fully seated in the locked position. Installing a lever clip confirms that your valve is reliably locked and closed.
Trusted by the Industries
Fumoto has been granted “Genuine Parts” status in Japan by major auto and truck companies such as; Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Fuso, UD Trucks, and Isuzu. In the United States, the product has been used by Cummins, Caterpillar, Daimler, Paccar, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt, JLG, Taylor Power Systems, and many others.
“Fumoto valves help keep my staff happy and save labor cost.”
|Nipple diameter||3/8" (10mm)|
|Nipple length||1/5" (5mm)|
|Ball||Brass (chrome plated)|
|Hydraulic test pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Leakage test pressure||0.10 MPa|
|Pressure Rating||145 PSI|
|Temperature Rating||-40° to 365° F|
|Recommended Torque||396 in lbs (33 ft lbs)|
SX industrial valves
- Assemble: Loosely insert the through bolt into the valve body. Assembled correctly, the bolt head will be on the same side as the control lever and spin freely. I applicable place the blue fiber gasket onto the adapter so it will sit flat between the oil pan and the adapter once installed.
- Prepare: Remove the drain plug from the oil pan. Drain the old oil. Clean drain port area before installation.
- Hand-tighten: If applicable insert the adapter threads into the oil pan. Hand-tighten the adapter as much as possible. If using a torque wrench, follow our torque specs. Thread assembled valve into the adapter or oil drain port by hand. Do not cross-thread. Rotate the valve to the desired final position before tightening completely.
- Fully Tighten: Tighten through bolt with a wrench or hex key â…› to ¼ turn past hand tight, or tighten to the value shown on the torque chart for your valve model. Do not overtighten.
Close and Fill up:
- Close the valve by firmly turning the control lever counterclockwise until it stops and is parallel to the oil outlet. The lever will click into the recess and lock in position.
- Install a lever clip (optional) and refill with new oil.
- To open the valve, remove the lever clip if installed then lift the lever and turn it.
- To close the valve, For Standard valves turn the lever firmly until it stops and is perpendicular to the oil outlet. For SX type valves turn the lever firmly until it stops and is parallel to the oil outlet. The lever will click into the recess and lock in position. You should not be able to rotate the lever without first lifting upward. Reinstall the lever clip around the turret of the valve. If the lever is not seated properly, the lever clip will not fit.
- Check the oil pan for leaks before operating your vehicle.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
100 Days Hassle-Free Returns
We exchange or refund upon return of the product(s) within 100 days if you are not satisfied.
Please note: our return policy is only valid for customers in the United States and Canada who purchase our product(s) directly from our online store.
- Fumoto does not cover the shipping cost for return items from Canada. Fumoto does cover the shipping cost of replacement items to Canada.
- For customers outside the United States and Canada, all products sold through our website are final sales. No returns or exchanges are accepted.
Within 100 Days of the Purchase Date:
Within our 100 day policy, we accept all refund requests and issue prepaid return labels without any conditions for US customers who purchased our product(s) directly from our online store. Canadian customers are required to pay for return shipping expenses. Please submit your request by clicking here.
Within our 100 day policy, we accept all exchange requests and issue prepaid return labels without any conditions for US customers who purchased our product directly from our online store. Canadian customers are required to pay for return shipping expenses. Once we receive and inspect the initial valve we will ship the replacement. Fumoto will cover all replacement shipping costs. Please submit your request by clicking here.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Here at Fumoto, we have a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products for customers who have purchased product(s) in the United States and Canada. Please click here to see the warranty policy.
We suggest reading the article before submitting your warranty claim:
Please contact us if you would like to submit your warranty claim.
30 — Reward points
10 — Reward points
20 — Reward points
10 — Reward points
10 — Reward points
Customers who bought this product also bought
128 – Reward points
10 — Reward points
12 — Reward points