Find product for
T-201: Original Oil Drain Valve with 3/4-14 NPT
These non-nipple valves can simply allow you to drain the oil. No hoses can be used, but their sizes are at minimum, and, compared to the regular drain plugs, they would only be added half inches in length from your oil pans.
Original Engine Oil Drain Valves since 1976
The Original Fumoto Oil Drain Valve has been improving the way oil changes are performed since 1976. By replacing your oil drain plug with a Fumoto valve you can eliminate the mess and the need for tools in your oil change. Choosing Fumoto means no more messy oil spilled on your vehicle, clothes, and floor. Gone are the days of frozen drain plugs and stripped threads. All of a sudden drawing samples for oil analysis is as easy as one, two, three. It's time to upgrade your oil changes by choosing Fumoto.
- The one-time drain plug replacement becomes your permanent oil changing solution
- Mess-free, tool-free oil changes that keep your hands, clothes, and floor clean.
- Money-saving DIY oil changes are now easier.
- The straight flow structure designed for quick oil draining.
- The valve is double-sealed from both ends to prevent leaks.
- Our original UP & TURN lever motions withstand any engine vibrations for no accidental openings.
- The lever clips provide additional security to the valves.
- All the valves are manufactured by our affiliated ISO-certified factory in Japan and leak-tested prior to being shipped.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the item(s) purchased from Fumoto or our authorized sellers in the US or Canada.
Lever Clips for Precaution
When Fumoto valves are closed they are securely locked and will not open by themselves. Lever clips provide additional security to the valves and can only be attached when a lever is fully seated in the locked position. Installing a lever clip confirms that your valve is reliably locked and closed.
Trusted by the Industries
Fumoto has been granted Genuine Parts status in Japan by major auto and truck companies such as; Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Fuso, UD Trucks, and Isuzu. In the United States, the product has been used by Cummins, Caterpillar, Daimler, Paccar, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt, JLG, Taylor Power Systems, and many others.
Fumoto valves fit most engines and have been used in various applications. Cars, pickup trucks, buses, vans, commercial trucks, RVs, motorcycles, generators, boats, mowers, farm tractors, construction machines, industrial equipment, and many others. The valves are also not limited to oil drain ports but transmissions, air tanks and even to drain the coolant.
Such a brilliant product. No spills, less clean up, and so easy!
A service advisor at Firestone
|Thread size||3/4-14 NPT|
|Ball||Brass (chrome plated)|
|Hydraulic test pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Leakage test pressure||0.10 MPa|
|Pressure Rating||145 PSI|
|Temperature Rating||-40° to 365° F|
|Recommended Torque||531 in lbs (44 ft lbs)|
- Assemble: Place the blue fiber gasket (not required for tapered thread or O-ring valves) onto the valve so it will sit flat between the oil pan and the valve once installed.
- Prepare: Remove drain plug from oil pan. Drain old oil. Clean drain port area before installation.
- Hand tighten: Thread the valve into the oil drain port by hand, do not cross-thread.
- Fully Tighten: Tighten with a crescent wrench on the body of the valve* â…› to ¼ turn past hand tight, or to the value shown on the torque chart for your valve model. Do not over tighten.
- Do not use a wrench on the head of the nipple outlet if present.
- An adapter may be required if the valve cannot be completely tightened due to contact with the oil pan.
3. Close and Fill up:
- Close the the valve by firmly turning the control lever clockwise until it stops and is perpendicular to the oil outlet. The lever will click into the recess and lock in position.
- Install a lever clip (optional) and refill with new oil.
- To open the valve, remove the lever clip if installed then lift the lever and turn it.
- To close the valve, For Standard valves turn the lever firmly until it stops and is perpendicular to the oil outlet. For SX type valves turn the lever firmly until it stops and is parallel to the oil outlet. The lever will click into the recess and lock in position. You should not be able to rotate the lever without first lifting upward. Reinstall the lever clip around the turret of the valve. If the lever is not seated properly, the lever clip will not fit.
- Check the oil pan for leaks before operating your vehicle.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
100 Days Hassle-Free Returns
We exchange or refund upon return of the product(s) within 100 days if you are not satisfied.
Please note: our return policy is only valid for customers in the United States and Canada who purchase our product(s) directly from our online store.
- Fumoto does not cover the shipping cost for return items from Canada. Fumoto does cover the shipping cost of replacement items to Canada.
- For customers outside the United States and Canada, all products sold through our website are final sales. No returns or exchanges are accepted.
Within 100 Days of the Purchase Date:
Within our 100 day policy, we accept all refund requests and issue prepaid return labels without any conditions for US customers who purchased our product(s) directly from our online store. Canadian customers are required to pay for return shipping expenses. Please submit your request by clicking here.
Within our 100 day policy, we accept all exchange requests and issue prepaid return labels without any conditions for US customers who purchased our product directly from our online store. Canadian customers are required to pay for return shipping expenses. Once we receive and inspect the initial valve we will ship the replacement. Fumoto will cover all replacement shipping costs. Please submit your request by clicking here.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Here at Fumoto, we have a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products for customers who have purchased product(s) in the United States and Canada. Please click here to see the warranty policy.
We suggest reading the article before submitting your warranty claim:
Please contact us if you would like to submit your warranty claim.