Find product for
B111SX: Position Adjustable Oil Drain Valve with M14-1.25
The new Fumoto Fumoto® SX-series can be rotated 360° when it is installed, allowing you to choose the position and the oil flow direction for a smaller profile and easier access for maximum protection and further convenience oil drainage.
Introducing Fumoto SX-series Valves
The new Fumoto® SX-series can be rotated 360° when it is installed, allowing you to choose the position and the oil flow direction for a smaller profile and easier access for maximum protection and further convenience oil drainage. Furthermore, the new SX also eliminates the need of an adapter for most of the recessed oil drain pans, which previously prevented a valve from being properly tightened and required the adapter. SX-series valves also have newly designed ergonomic levers which make them easier to operate, even in tight spaces.
- The banjo-bolt installation allows more control of the valve position.
- No more adapters for oil pans with recessions and obstructions.
- New ergonomic lever for easier valve operation even in tight spaces.
- The valves come with a short nipple to attach a hose.
- The lever clips provide additional security to the valves.
- All the valves are manufactured by our affiliated ISO-certified factory in Japan and leak-tested prior to being shipped.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the item(s) purchased from Fumoto or our authorized sellers in the US or Canada.
Sx-series valves have 5 mm (0.2") short nipples to attach a hose and drain oil. Using our plastic sockets (SH-10 or SL-10) is recommended to securely connect the hoses to the nipples.
Lever Clips for Precaution
When Fumoto valves are closed they are securely locked and will not open by themselves. Lever clips provide additional security to the valves and can only be attached when a lever is fully seated in the locked position. Installing a lever clip confirms that your valve is reliably locked and closed.
Trusted by the Industries
Fumoto has been granted “Genuine Parts status in Japan by major auto and truck companies such as; Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Fuso, UD Trucks, and Isuzu. In the United States, the product has been used by Cummins, Caterpillar, Daimler, Paccar, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt, JLG, Taylor Power Systems, and many others.
Fumoto valves fit most engines and have been used in various applications. Cars, pickup trucks, buses, vans, commercial trucks, RVs, motorcycles, generators, boats, mowers, farm tractors, construction machines, industrial equipment, and many others. The valves are also not limited to oil drain ports but transmissions, air tanks and even to drain the coolant. There is no easier way to change motor oil.
“Fumoto valves help keep my staff happy and save labor cost."
|Nipple diameter||3/8" (10mm)|
|Nipple length||1/5" (5mm)|
|Ball||Brass (chrome plated)|
|Hydraulic test pressure||0.6 MPa|
|Leakage test pressure||0.10 MPa|
|Pressure Rating||145 PSI|
|Temperature Rating||-40° to 365° F|
|Recommended Torque||221 in lbs (18 ft lbs)|
- Assemble: Loosely insert the through bolt into the valve body. Assembled correctly, the bolt head will be on the same side as the control lever and spin freely.
- Prepare: Remove drain plug from oil pan. Drain old oil. Clean drain port area before installation.
- Hand tighten : Thread assembled valve into the oil drain port by hand. Do not cross-thread. Rotate valve to desired final position before tightening completely.
- Fully Tighten: Tighten through bolt with a wrench or hex key ⅛ to ¼ turn past hand tight, or tighten to the value shown on the torque chart for your valve model. Do not over tighten.
3. Close and Fill up:
- Close the the valve by firmly turning the control lever counterclockwise until it stops and is parallel to the oil outlet. The lever will click into the recess and lock in position.
- Install a lever clip (optional) and refill with new oil.
- To open the valve, remove the lever clip if installed then lift the lever and turn it.
- To close the valve, For Standard valves turn the lever firmly until it stops and is perpendicular to the oil outlet. For SX type valves turn the lever firmly until it stops and is parallel to the oil outlet. The lever will click into the recess and lock in position. You should not be able to rotate the lever without first lifting upward. Reinstall the lever clip around the turret of the valve. If the lever is not seated properly, the lever clip will not fit.
- Check the oil pan for leaks before operating your vehicle.
- Drive carefully at all times, and if you run over any foreign object on the road pull over and inspect the valve for any damage or leak.
100 Days Hassle-Free Returns
We exchange or refund upon return of the product(s) within 100 days if you are not satisfied.
Please note: our return policy is only valid for customers in the United States and Canada who purchase our product(s) directly from our online store.
- Fumoto does not cover the shipping cost for return items from Canada. Fumoto does cover the shipping cost of replacement items to Canada.
- For customers outside the United States and Canada, all products sold through our website are final sales. No returns or exchanges are accepted.
Within 100 Days of the Purchase Date:
Within our 100 day policy, we accept all refund requests and issue prepaid return labels without any conditions for US customers who purchased our product(s) directly from our online store. Canadian customers are required to pay for return shipping expenses. Please submit your request by clicking here.
Within our 100 day policy, we accept all exchange requests and issue prepaid return labels without any conditions for US customers who purchased our product directly from our online store. Canadian customers are required to pay for return shipping expenses. Once we receive and inspect the initial valve we will ship the replacement. Fumoto will cover all replacement shipping costs. Please submit your request by clicking here.
Limited Lifetime Warranty:
Here at Fumoto, we have a limited lifetime warranty on all of our products for customers who have purchased product(s) in the United States and Canada. Please click here to see the warranty policy.
We suggest reading the article before submitting your warranty claim:
Please contact us if you would like to submit your warranty claim.
25 — Reward points
12 — Reward points
15 — Reward points
10 — Reward points
5 — Reward points
15 — Reward points
15 — Reward points
65 — Reward points